Spirit Living Group develops, owns and manages mixed-use multifamily and senior housing communities in the urban cores of the San Francisco Bay Area. The Principals have been owner/developers and have represented their JV partners and prior companies on more than 1,400 units of multifamily and senior housing in the Bay Area with over $300 million in funding.
Spirit Living Group has three areas of focus:
• Development and acquisitions in high barrier to entry, urban infill locations
• Property and asset management with a local team that is responsive to its residents and neighborhoods
• Sponsor equity to invest alongside its capital partners to ensure quality, sustainable projects with lasting, positive community impact
Spirit Living Group brings hands-on experience and an established track record in a broad range of disciplines centered on mixed use senior housing development and management. This local presence and focused attention allows creative and vibrant projects to take shape in high barrier to entry, urban infill locations and provides a rich scope of opportunities for residents, neighbors and the joint venture partners of the Company.
The Principals of Spirit Living Group have served as:
• CEO, CFO and Executive Director of regional real estate development and management companies
• attorney in the real estate and senior housing section of a top-tier law firm
• in-house counsel and President of Development for a real estate and senior housing management company
• Vice President for a real estate investment banking company
The mission of Spirit Living Group is to build community, value and beauty.
The Company is guided by values of:
Spirit Living Group contributes 20% of its profits to community organizations, including those supported by its business partners.